Important Information, please read:
Sometimes there are obstacles with shipping timelines. Covid restrictions could cause Decks to take longer to arrive at addresses in Europe, Asia, Australia/ New Zealand. (Up to 2 months) Also keep in mind that all mail systems at this time are not guaranteed and are taking longer than normal to arrive as there is more mail going out with less people working. Patience is needed at this time.
* For local pick-up in Petawawa, please message me and we can arrange for email transfer and local pick up with no shipping fees. You will be notified of the day and time to pick up your deck when the time arrives to do so.
* When choosing your preferred choice of shipping method please keep in mind that Canada Post is not guaranteeing dates of arrivals for shipped items.
* Prices are in CAD funds and will show up in your cart in Canadian funds. Your currency will convert to your own through your banking institution.
* International Customers are responsible for any and all Import taxes.
*All Returns are at the expense of the buyer. Once the deck and deck wrap has been opened there is no returns. Returns are available for money back on all unopened tarot decks with wrap still in tact. Thank you.
I am so excited to see this deck in your hands, the hearts of the universe.
This is not just a Tarot deck, but also a Walking Meditation pocketbook to take with you on your walks. This guide will help you to walk with intention and will include EVERYTHING that I do on my walking meditations, and have been doing since I started walking with intention in 2011. It is like I will be right there with you.
The Walking Meditation Tarot is a 78 card Tarot deck created as a tribute to the scenery that surrounds us every time we give ourselves the gift of walking outside.
This deck was created for readers of all levels.
Each Deck includes:
21 Major Arcana Cards, 40 Minor Arcana cards, and 16 Court Cards and follow the RWS format.
The Suits are:
99 percent of the photos are taken here in Ontario Canada, with a couple taken from my travels out east and abroad. A few of the animals in the court cards are from stock photos due to not being quick enough with my camera 🙂
Seasons within the Deck:
- Throughout the Majors you will find all the VERY DISTINCT Canadian seasons.
Within the Minors and Courts:
- The Wands is Spring time
- The Cups is Summer time
- The Swords is Winter time
- The Pentacles is Autumn/Fall time
Each of my photos that I have taken have been recreated to look like a painting to add more to the beauty that the card already possesses. (the cards look better in person)
Each Tarot Card is traditional tarot size – 2.75″ x 4.75″
The cards will come in a full-color top and bottom lid box made from 1200 gsm cardboard + 157 gsm art paper. The surface finish is soft matte lamination on the inside as well as the outside.
The cards are printed on 350 gsm card stock, with Matte UV coating with matte sky blue edges.
Along with the tarot deck, you will also receive a 90-page guidebook with both upright and reversal meanings. As well as a 72 page pocketbook to Walking meditation.
To view more photos of the deck please visit my website at: www.danielnorman.ca or my Instagram account at @astralmermaid.art
Your patience is appreciated while all orders are being handled, packaged, and shipped.